UTS Union operates four distinct bars across three seperate campuses. These are the Glasshouse Bar, Loft, Markets Bar and Kuring-gai Bar. Each offers members of the university community a pleasant and relaxing environment ensuring complete enjoyment. The bars play host to a variety of weekly entertainment and events ranging from start of semester parties to weekly trivia. The bars sell a wide selection of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages as well as organic coffee, snacks and hot bar food. During 2012, UTS students and staff will receive a 10% discount across all Union outlets including food, beverage and retail stores, upon presentation of their UTS card. Terms and conditions apply.
UTS Union bars follow a responsible service of alcohol policy.
UTS Union House Policy:
- No service to anyone under 18
- No service to to anyone intoxicated or approaching intoxication
- Zero tolerance for drunken and disruptive behaviour
- No service to people purchasing drinks for anyone intoxicated or approaching intoxication, or for anyone who has been previously refused service
- Staff will not serve a drink that contains more than 60ml of spirit (two nips)
- During happy hours, the staff will not serve more than 2 drinks per customer, will not serve any drink that contain more than 30ml of spirits and will not serve shooters
To book one of the UTS Union bars for your next function contact the Bar Manager